Milwaukee M12™ Grey Heated Jacket (Bare unit – no batteries or charger)
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ or REDLITHIUM™ USB battery technology, MILWAUKEE® Heated Work Gear distributes heat across core body areas. Durable carbon fibre heating elements maintain heat to reduce the need for bulky layers, while multiple heat settings allow the user to select the right amount of warmth for all weather conditions. Our range of heated work wear is fully machine washable and dryable for extended use.
- Heat on demand – sewn in carbon fibre heating wires, distribute heat to core body areas and to the front pockets
- Superior run time, up to 8 hours of heat on low level with a single battery charge of an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Ah battery pack
- Easy touch heat controller – 3 heat settings: High, Medium, Low
- TOUGHSHELL™ stretch 90% polyester and 10% spandex material to withstand harsh working conditions and deliver up to 5x longer life
- FREE FLEX™ mobility – additional material under the arms increases range of movement for working overhead
- New battery pocket design providing users multiple options for battery placement, allowing adaptability to the situation
- Improved slim fit design with extended back prevents heat loss and keeps the user warm
- M12™ battery controller with 1 A USB port, to charge mobile devices stored in concealed battery pocket
- Water and wind resistant, provides comfort and durability in harsh environments
- Big hand & chest pocket, ideal for storing mobile devices
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
- Available in sizes S-XXXL
- Machine washable and dryable
There are no reviews yet.