Milwaukee M12™ Women’s Black Heated Jacket (Bare unit – no batteries or charger)
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ or REDLITHIUM™ USB battery technology, MILWAUKEE® Heated Work Gear distributes heat across core body areas. Durable carbon fibre heating elements maintain heat to reduce the need for bulky layers, while multiple heat settings allow the user to select the right amount of warmth for all weather conditions. Our range of heated work wear is fully machine washable and dryable for extended use.
- Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery technology, the hybrid ladies puffer jacket uses carbon fibre heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders
- A one-touch LED controller allows the user to select from 3 heat settings, delivering ideal heat for any environment
- Superior run time – up to 8 hours of heat on a single battery charge (2.0 Ah)
- The Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight design that can be used as an outer-shell or as a mid-layer (100% Polyester outer and inner shell)
- Water and wind resistant – provides comfort and durability in harsh environments
- Machine washable and dryable
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- M12™ battery holder – concealed battery pocket for minimal user interference
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
There are no reviews yet.